Details: Traits / $129 Health + Ancestry 12/3 – 12/26
Details: Introducing the new Ancestry + Traits Service.
Details: Receive detailed ancestry reports: Ancestry Composition, Maternal and Paternal Haplogroups, Neanderthal Ancestry, Your DNA Family, and DNA Relative Finder.
Exclusions: Discount applies to Health + Ancestry kits purchased within the same order and shipped to a single address. At least one full-priced Health + Ancestry kit must be purchased in order for subsequent kits to receive a discount.
Details: Get a 23andMe DNA kit to find DNA relatives around the globe or across the street. Opt into this tool when you purchase your kit today.
Details: Sign up for 23andMe to receive access to multiple ancestry reports and uninterpreted raw genetic data. All DNA analyses are performed in CLIA-certified and CAP-accredited labs, meaning all tests must meet specific quality standards to ensure accuracy and reliability of your results.
Details: Choose the 23andMe Health + Ancestry Kit to get both a better understanding of your genetics with over 75 reports on your ancestry and health traits.
|$20||$20 off Kits||02/18/20|
|20%||20% off Ancestry + Traits Service Kit||02/18/20|
|$65||Up to $65 off select DNA Kit||02/18/20|
|$50||$50 off Health & Ancestry Service Kit||02/18/20|
|10%||10% off any order for New Customers||02/18/20|
Named for the 23 pairs of chromosomes in a normal human cell, 23andMe is an FDA-approved genetic testing service. Their non-invasive DNA collection kit reveals compelling information on your ancestry, in addition to useful insights into your genetic makeup. This could include everything from your ancestral roots to how you metabolize caffeine to whether you’re likely to go bald. And in terms of accuracy, 23andMe is the first and only genetic service available for consumers that includes genetic reports that meet clinical and scientific standards set by the FDA.
23andMe lets you unlock your genetic data in these easy steps:
1. Shop online. First, click on one of our 23andMe coupons to access a discount or special offer. You’ll be directed to the official 23andMe website, where you can place an order for a DNA collection kit. The kit should arrive in 5 – 8 or 2 – 3 business days, depending on the shipping method you choose.
2. Collect your DNA sample. When your kit arrives, you can follow the instructions to collect your DNA sample from the privacy of your home. The process is straightforward and non-invasive: all you have to do is spit in the provided tube—no needles involved.
3. Ship your DNA for free. After registering your DNA sample online, mail your tube to 23andMe. Use the packaging provided, which includes a prepaid shipping label.
4. Wait. Sit back and let scientists take it from here. CLIA-certified medical experts will extract DNA from the cells in your sample, then analyze and develop a detailed report about your genetic data.
5. Explore your personalized report. In about six to eight weeks, you’ll receive an email notification alerting you that your DNA report is ready. Then, you can log into your personal online account and instantly find out information on your ancestry, traits, health, and more.
You can choose from two different types of 23andMe kits:
Ancestry. This kit lets you find out information on your ancestry composition, haplogroups, your DNA family, and Neanderthal heritage. With ancestry service, you also have the opportunity to see how your DNA links you with others and discover distant relatives.
Health + Ancestry. This service includes everything from the previous kit, in addition to information on your traits, health, and wellness. This could include genetic health risks and insights into how your DNA affects your caffeine consumption, lactose digestion, and more. This option also includes a traits report that shows how your DNA influences your appearance, food preferences, and other characteristics.
On a mission to help everyone access, understand, and benefit from the human genome, 23andMe offers affordable prices and deals year-round.
Here are some tips for saving with 23andMe: