Details: Buy 1 pair of men’s jeans, get the second for 50% off.
Details: Save 40% off men’s sweaters.
Details: Buy 1 Get 1 50% off men’s dress shirts.
Details: Shop men’s suits and save up to 50% off select styles.
Details: Buy 1 pair of select women’s tops, get a second for 50% off.
Details: Buy 1 pair of women’s dress pants, get a second pair for 50% off.
Details: Buy 1 pair of women’s jeans, get a second pair for 50% off.
Details: Take an extra 50% off clearance, for up to 75% off your purchase. Plus, get Free Shipping on any order over $50.
In-Store Only Offer
Details: Shop and save on new arrivals for women, featuring stunning dresses, jumpers, shoes, jewelry and accessories that will get everyone’s attention no matter what season it is.
These men's Faux-Leather Suede-Trim Shoes, originally listed at $69.90, automatically drop from their sale price of $39.99 to $20 when added to your cart at Express.com. Shipping is free on orders over $50, or it adds $8 otherwise. These sneakers are only available at Express, but you would pay around $50 for a similar pair elsewhere. Choose from sizes 7-13 in blue or gray. Sales tax is charged in most states.
These women's Faux-Fur-Lined Combat Boots automatically fall from $79.90 to $49.99 to $25 when added to your cart at Express.com. Shipping is free at $50, otherwise it adds $8. You would pay around $60 for similar fur-lined combat boots at other retailers. Choose from sizes 5-9. Looking for another style? Through 2/6, all already-reduced clearance styles drop an additional 50% in your cart. Sales tax is charged in most states.
Originally priced at $228, this women's Winter Anorak with Detachable Faux-Fur Vest automatically falls from $109.99 to $55 when you add it to your cart at Express.com. That's a 76% markdown! Plus it ships for free. You would spend at least $100 buying a vest and anorak separately from other retailers. Choose from most petite and regular sizes 2XS-XL. Sales tax is charged in most states.
|50%||Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Men's Jeans||02/26/20|
|50%||Up to 50% off Men's Suits||02/26/20|
|40%||40% off Women's Tops||02/26/20|
|50%||Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Women's Dress Pants||02/26/20|
|50%||Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Women's Casual Pants||02/26/20|
True to its creed of “dressing for the moment”, Express offers fashion-forward apparel for the modern man and woman. The renowned fashion brand outfits shoppers with chic tanks, graphic tees, dresses, and more. Express dedicates entire collections to activewear, wear-to-work fashions, and luxury fabrics. The stylish store also features eye-catching accessories like jewelry, bags, and fragrances.
Among collections of glamorous cocktail dresses and dapper polos, there are great deals to be discovered at Express. With guidance from our Offer experts, you can land fresh fashions at affordable prices. Before grabbing your purse, review these 14 tips for shopping and saving at Express:
1. Sign up for an EXPRESS NEXT account. When you join the Express loyalty club, you’ll unlock a variety of exclusive savings opportunities. EXPRESS NEXT members enjoy the following benefits:
After earning 7,500 Rewards points in one year as an EXPRESS NEXT member, you’ll advance to A-List status. As an A-lister, you’ll earn a $15 reward for every 2,500 points earned. You’ll also receive a premium gift on your birthday.
2. Download the Express App. The Express App is a nifty tool you can use to explore an array of savings opportunities and other perks. App features include:
The Express App is available for both iOS and Android devices.
3. Follow Express on social media. For access to exclusive deals, follow Express on Instagram and Twitter, and friend the store on Facebook and Snapchat. As a follower, you’ll also receive information on sweepstakes and giveaways.
4. Sign up for Express Mobile Alerts. Sign up for Express Mobile Alerts to receive automatic promotional texts and coupons delivered to your phone. Receive up to 12 offers per month.
5. Apply for an EXPRESS NEXT credit card. If you find yourself constantly wandering Express aisles or scrolling through the pages at Express.com, you may want to consider applying for an EXPRESS NEXT credit card. Cardholders are rewarded with a variety of benefits, including:
EXPRESS NEXT cardholders are promoted to the A-List credit card when they earn 7,500 points within one year. A-List members receive the following perks:
6. Score a student gift discount. As a student, you are eligible to receive 15% off your entire order at Express. To redeem the deal, enter the student discount promo code or show a valid I.D. at checkout.
7. Hunt down discounted Express gift cards. On discount gift card sites like Raise, you can find gift cards for as much as 20% off. You can use gift cards towards sale items, or combine them with coupon codes to maximize your savings.
8. Shop the Express sale section. In the Express sale section, you’ll discover a wide selection of sale and clearance apparel at up to 70% off. In addition to discounted items, the sale collection features buy one, get one free deals and other offers. Shop the sale section to find the latest trends and last season’s styles.
9. Browse featured coupons. Visit the Express collection of coupons and exclusive offers to browse current specials. Past offers have included 15% off for signing up for EXPRESS NEXT, downloading the Express App, or registering for Express Mobile Alerts.
10. Keep an eye on the top banner at Express.com. Throughout the month, Express releases coupons for limited-time deals. Express coupons are typically featured on the top banner of the website, and are only valid for a handful of days.
11. Shop during free shipping specials. Throughout the year, Express runs free shipping specials with complimentary standard shipping on all orders. Typically, orders must be over $50 to qualify for free shipping at Express.
12. Fave Express on Offers.com. When you “Fave” Express as one of your top merchants on Offers.com, we’ll send you email newsletters with the very latest Express deals. We’ll deliver top coupon codes and special Offers to your inbox to ensure you don’t miss out on a chance to save.