Details: Select Fine Jewelry as low as $49.
Save on Regular & Petite Size T-Shirt.
Details: Plus Free Shipping on orders over $75. Save during the Presidents’ Day Sale.
|30%||30% off Designer Shoes||04/06/20|
|65%||65% off Martha Stewart Collection Spa Cotton 6-Piece Towel Set||04/06/20|
|40%||40% off + Extra 30% off Girls Easter Dresses||04/06/20|
|30%||Extra 30% off select Fine Jewelry||04/06/20|
|15%||15% off select Juicy Couture products + Free Juicy Couture Hair Accessories||04/06/20|
Before becoming an entrepreneur, Rowland Hussey Macy left his home in Nantucket to seek his fortune as a sailor. During his four years at sea, Rowland got a tattoo representing the star that guided him on his journey.
After returning to dry land, Rowland opened up the small dry goods store in New York. Little did he know, his little shop was destined to grow into the largest department store in the world. The bright red star that had been tattooed on Rowland’s arm would become Macy’s famous emblem.
Rowland Hussey Macy’s legacy continues into the 21st century in Macy’s locations around the world. Modern-day stores feature a dazzling array of high-end merchandise, including designer apparel, beauty products, home goods, and accessories.
There’s a reason Macy’s has been a beloved retailer for more than 150 years. The company regularly runs sales, specials, and promotions on unparalleled products. To help you take advantage of these spectacular savings opportunities, we’ve included 16 Macy’s savings tips below.
1. Join the Plenti rewards program. As a member of Plenti, Macy’s rewards program, you’ll enjoy a variety of perks. Membership benefits include:
2. Download the Macy’s app. Deemed the “ultimate instore shopping buddy”, the Macy’s app includes variety of handy functions. Features include:
3. Sign up for Macy’s emails. When you first sign up for Macy’s emails, you’ll get a one-time promo code for 15% off your next order of $100 or more. After registering, you’ll receive announcements on Macy’s sales and special events. You also have the option to subscribe to promo alert text messages.
4. Follow Macy’s on social media. On Macy’s Facebook page and Twitter feed, you can spy info on sales, special offers, and events. You’ll also see posts on new arrivals, plus fashion tips and outfit ideas.
5. Apply for the Star Rewards credit card. If you’re a Macy’s regular, consider signing up for a Star Rewards credit card. As a cardholder, you’ll enjoy the following:
6. Hunt down Macy’s discounted gift cards. Check discount gift card sites like Raise to discover Macy’s gift cards at up to 10% off. You can use these cards towards sale and clearance items, or combine them with Offers.com promo codes to boost your savings.
7. Shop Macy’s sale items. In Macy’s sale section, you can explore brand name apparel, home goods, and accessories at deep discounts. During special promotions, you can apply coupons to select items to save even more.
8. Shop clearance and closeout items. In addition to its sale selection, Macy’s features a clearance and closeout collection with ultralow prices. Score as much as 65% off last season’s favorites, including designer clothing, home goods, and furniture. Many clearance items even come with free accessories and other gifts.
9. Check out the latest deals and promotions. Macy’s features a deals and promotions page with special offers. The ever-changing collection of includes discounts, freebies, and buy one, get one 50% off deals.
10. Shop the One Day Sale. About once a month, Macy’s launches a One Day Sale with savings of up to 75% off, plus free shipping offers. Sign up for Macy’s emails from Offers.com to be notified of upcoming One Day sales.
11. Shop the Friends & Family Sale. Macy’s Friends & Family Sale comes around but twice a year—once in the spring, and then again in the winter. During the sitewide sale, the retailer takes an extra 25% off orders, and lowers the shipping threshold to $25. In addition to the storewide discount, Macy’s drops the prices on select apparel, accessories, home goods. You can get alerts on the next Friends & Family Sale by subscribing to Macy’s emails from Offers.com.
12. Shop the VIP Sale. During Macy’s brief VIP Sales, Macy’s has offered 20% – to 25% off select regular and clearance merchandise. The sale includes deals on designer items that seldom go on sale, plus special offers such as bonus points for Plenti members.
13. Shop on major shopping holidays. Macy’s runs storewide sales on major shopping holidays, including Fourth of July, President’s Day, Memorial Day, and Easter. During these sales, Macy’s typically offers an extra 20% off orders, plus free shipping offers. On Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Macy’s also features deals on hot products in addition to storewide savings.
14. Keep an eye out for Macy’s Wow Passes. When browsing Macy’s site and circulars, you might be fortunate enough to spy a Macy’s Wow Pass. These elusive coupons can be used for discounts of up to 25% off on select purchases. Passes may be valid for as brief as a few days or as long as a month, and certain passes are only available instore. Catch the latest Wow Pass by subscribing to our Macy’s emails.
15. Book free personal stylist services. You can book at appointment with a professional stylist for free to get ideas for gifts, weddings, and other special occasions. During My Stylist @ Macy’s consultations, your personal stylist will suggest clothing and accessories based on your requests. Your appointment will take place in a private fitting room at your local Macy’s.
16. Create a Macy’s wedding registry. In preparation for your special day, you can create a Macy’s wedding registry. When you open a registry and enroll in Registry Star Rewards, you’ll receive the following benefits:
17. Take advantage of the price adjustment policy. If the price of a Macy’s purchase drops within 14 days, you may be able to receive a refund of the price difference. You can also apply for an adjustment if you were charged the wrong price or forgot to use a promo code.
18. Take advantage of the quick and easy return policy. Dedicated to customer satisfaction, Macy’s provides a full refund for returns made within 30 days of purchase. Simply bring an item to a Macy’s Backstage store with your original receipt. If you opted for an eReceipt, Macy’s can look up your purchase information and refund you, even if you’ve lost your copy.